Kundalini Research Institute’s
International Teacher Training in Kundalini Yoga
click to view pdf
|Kundalini Research Institute
Approved Teacher Training
Kundalini Yoga, introduced to the West in 1969 by Yogi Bhajan, is one of the major systems of yoga practiced today, incorporating the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of yoga into a cohesive and integrated system taught worldwide.
The Kundalini Research Institute, established in 1972, maintains the integrity of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings and licenses Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training around the globe.
This 220 hour Teacher Training program will give you a lifelong foundation for a successful yoga practice. Taught by a talented team of experienced trainers, this course includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum which includes:
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditations
- Business Practices for the Yoga Teacher
- Yogic & Western Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition and Cuisine
- Humanology & Yogic 3HO Lifestyle
- Breathing for Anxiety, Depression, Pain & Sleep
- The Magic of Sound and Chanting
- Children's Yoga
- Skills which can inspire all aspects of your life
- Anyone who intends to achieve excellence, deepen compassion and expand awareness.
- Experienced yoga students who wish to deepen their knowledge and personal practice.
- Beginners who want to learn yogic science.
- Students and teachers of other schools of yoga who wish to learn about Kundalini Yoga, expand their teaching and deepen their knowledge.
- Completion of the standards for the 220 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification set by the Yoga Alliance, a national alliance of diverse yoga organizations.
- Associate membership in the 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA)
- Automatic upgrade to Full Professional Membership in IKYTA upon completion of the Level 1 Teacher Training
For additional information on Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Sacramento or Nevada City, contact Dr. Siri Gian Singh Khalsa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-357-5644.